Heat and Moisture exchanger
– Anaesthesia/ Respiratory care
Offers the user a high efficiency HME for breathing systems in a clear housing for easy inspection. Conical fittings in accordance with ISO standard ensure safe connection security.
• Is designed to provide heated, humidified gases in breathing systems.
• Ensures that inspiratory gases are optimally humidified and heated. Lowers the risk of hypothermia and damage to the respiratory tract.
• Eliminates the need for water traps and their maintenance.
• Dry gas prevent sampling tube and analyzers from moisture and lower the risk for colonization.
• Eliminates the need for other heat and humidification sources.
• Initial set-up with is simple, quick and secure.
• Different options ensure the right choice of device.
• Should be changed every 24 hours or more frequently if resistance increase.
Showing all 10 results