Bacterial / Viral Filters
Bact-Trap offers the user a high efficiency Filter for breathing systems in a clear housing for easy inspection.
Conical fittings in accordance with ISO standard ensure safe connection security.
- A >99.99% effective Bacterial/Viral Filter to prevent the spread of infectious particles into the circuits, machines and manual resuscitators.
- Protects the patient from Bacterial/Viral contamination.
- Reduces the risk of cross-infection among patients and hospital staff.
- Less cleaning and decontamination of anaesthetic machines and ventilators.
- Initial set-up with is simple, quick and secure.
- Different options ensure the right choice of device.
- Bact-Trap Filters should be changed every 24 hours or more frequently is resistance increase.
If Bact-Trap is used in combination with Nebulizer or Aerosol therapy – possible increase of resistance should be monitored.